AIM
wh347

FOOMA FOOMA

I love the extreme sophistication on display here.

joshshaffner responds:

its's truly a work of fart

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Wow

This was really pretty horrible. It looks like, other than aloneinthedark and Eric Drobile, each artist's contribution took about half an hour to shit out. The whole Newgrounds/listing all the artists names in the middle was really just stupid, and the Walt Disney quote at the end... I mean... seriously, come on, are you kidding? This also probably took about 2 seconds to think up. Ok, we get a bunch of artists, and we have them each draw a character to sing a long with this Oasis song! Yes! I wouldn't have a problem with this if it didn't have a 4.35.

Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina

This was a rip off of The Pan and all the Madness movies. It also had really bad music. Why do people like this type of stuff?

Whitmore the Toad Pirate3 Whitmore the Toad Pirate3

This is seriously 1000X better than FF7 random battles. I loved the music it played when the beaver came in each time. I respect your creativity. Keep up being awesome.

EdibleCastle responds:

dont really know why u're comparing it to that. but thanks!

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Wow

Wow, that was pretty insane. Not only was the song cool and funny, it must have been SUCH a bitch to do the animation. It turned out great though.

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

eh, meh

Don't take this review the wrong way, because I think you have an assload of talent in flash, but really, this wasn't a very thought provoking movie. It was very cliche, and it felt very forced. You have serious skill with drawing and animating, but it is going to waste when you make dumb violent shit. I am obviously not the majority here though, seeing as how this is probably going to get #1 of all time, so I guess this lame violence sells. And Korn is really pretty bad. There is a lot of good music out there that could establish the same feel.

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks for the praises.
About the movie, it's not to be taken seriously, it's just a sick and twisted little short and I don't think I "wasted" any talent in it, I just trained my skills a little more. And about your musical tastes it's really subjective.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

What the shit

It sickens me that this has a lower score than The Matrix Has You or Killing Spree V. Are you people fucking blind? This was fucking brilliant! The music went along so beautifully with the animation and it told a wonderful/very comedic story without using any words. But obviously shitty sticks killing each other and matrix jokes are much better (wait, I'm kidding.)

Ro-Bot Sit-Com ep.1 Ro-Bot Sit-Com ep.1

Amazing

Amazing job. Everyone needs to watch this.

I Dreamt of a Wizard I Dreamt of a Wizard

You dirty little thing eclipse me

in cryogenic sleep
Oh lord, i'm freezing

This is a masterpiece. It is even more impressive when you can see it all unfolding as I did. The ratio of quality to time spent in production is fucking insanity on this movie. Phatso is in fact my brother, and I watched him making this movie from start to finish. I was indeed quite impressed. Rock on big bro, and congratulations on the daily 5th, you deserved every bit.

--The Bard's Song-- --The Bard's Song--

Expecting more, but not dissapointed

When I read the author comments, I thought to myself:"Oh, cool, it's going to be a remake of the original, only probably with a lot more animation and a different art style. It seemed like you traced Charlie Zero's stuff a little too closely. But! I really liked the movie, so it would be stupid to give it a low score.